Are you looking to support your fur baby's skin and digestive health?
Just like us, our pets are exposed to a variety of toxins every day. Exposure occurs in a variety of ways, some of which are not expected.
How are our pets exposed to toxins?
Clinoptilolite (zeolite) has been used safely and effectively on pets for years. And it's also fantastic for people! In simplistic terms, it works like a magnet and attracts the heavy metals and toxins so that they can be eliminated from the body. It also works on bug bites.
Check out some of the studies below if you are interested in learning more about zeolite, people and animals.
These studies show results of use:
Anti tumor in canine:
Interested to learn more, visit our page: pawsitivelywell.TheGoodInside.com and check out Pure Body and Pure Body Extra.
While a full body of research can be found on the National Institutes of Health website (PubMed.org), several notable research papers are provided for educational purposes.
- Review on Natural Zeolite Clinoptilolite and Medical Applications ǁ Front. Pharmacol., 27 November 2018
- The antioxidant and immunomodulation effects of natural Clinoptilolite zeolite ǁ NSTI-Nanotech 2005, ISBN 0-9767985-0-6 Vol. 1, 2005
- Clinoptilolite detoxifies small mammals loaded with lead ǁ Institute of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Research, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Clinoptilolite in use of removal of arsenic from water ǁ Geosciences Department, University of Wisconsin
- Antiviral properties of Clinoptilolite ǁ “Rudjer Boskovic” Institute, Division of Molecular Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
- A history of use of natural zeolite in agriculture, industry and nuclear fallout ǁ Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
- The removal of heavy metal cations by natural zeolites ǁ Journal of Colloid and Interface Science
- Uranium removal from groundwater by natural clinoptilolite zeolite ǁ Department of Chemical Engineering, New Mexico State University
Click our link to learn more about healtly living and creating a toxin free home environment.